All legal entities registered in Thailand have a legal obligation to prepare and keep accounts (this includes limited companies, registered partnerships and even foreign juristic persons conducting business in Thailand).
There are many steps involved both before and after an audit report has been prepared and it is important that you as a company choose a service provider that is wholly transparent with their pricing of the entire process, not just the minor task of having an audit report crafted and signed.
Our audit package includes all that you need and can be summarised as follows:
1. Accounting (general journal, general ledger and trial balance)
2. Making the financial statement and submitting it to the revenue office
3. Filing the corporate tax and submitting this to the (PND 50) and the Department of Business Development
4. Post-audit processes (described below)
As our client, you can trust that we will take care of the formalities for you, so that you don’t have to spend hours and days “going through the motions” below.
Before the auditing process can start, the company to be audited must submit these documents, but if you are Future-Accounting client we will gather the documents for you:
- Income and expenses for the year (the government receipts plus the form PND 1, 3, 53; PP 30, 36; Por Tor 40, and Social Fund for Jan – Dec)
- Bank statement for every corporate bank account (current, saving account)
- Inventory (if any)
- Stock Cards
- Lease agreement
- A copy of any title deeds the company might have acquired when purchasing land
- Annual Audit for the previous year (Financial Statement, Auditor Report, PND 50 including General Ledger, Trial Balance and Assets Register)
- Company Seal
- Half Year Report (PND 51)
Visa and work permit
Overview As a foreign set-up continuous visa and work permit documentation has to be handled. M&E (Thailand) and its Lawyers are able to handle and troubleshoot your companies and stuffs necessary documentations. We provide every type of Visa and Work…
Company Registration Thailand
Setting up a Business in Thailand Our firm specialises in setting up safe and secure company structures for foreigners. Our consulting staff have set-up thousands of companies in Thailand and have decades of combined experience in company registration and all…
Statutory Auditing Service
All legal entities registered in Thailand have a legal obligation to prepare and keep accounts (this includes limited companies, registered partnerships and even foreign juristic persons conducting business in Thailand). There are many steps involved both before and after an…